• Insomnia •


Something happens when the moon falls,
falls my dream, too. And I cry.
Corpses dancing all the night;
something is wrong. I can fly.

Looking around me, darkness
only a space between dead
Insomnia, waiting room
a piece of shit, this life.

My dried heart, slowly
It's so quiet the sky. I try to whisper,
the demons are behind me
and I try to hide my fear.

It's insomnia guilty, and your eyes
those magical eyes. I can't breathe,
beast of my heart, You do not know;
what I have to bear every day.

Something happens, ghosts are here
with my tears they feed
that's it all, I never get up.
I lost my breath, I lost my feel.

Walking in the street, I see
a little bit of you, everywhere;
I try to be strong, I try to be
insomnia it's my love, my fall, my pain.

Looking around me, loneliness
the only hope, the only road;
this nightmare never end
because I never sleep. I'm dead.


Viviana Nevárez




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

• Me llaman puta •

• De locura nocturna •

• Deberían ser ilegales tus caderas •