• In your eyes away •



The night that hides arrogant
between your thighs indecent, obscene,
how long the lie?

Only sadness is in your arms, cold,
the agony of knowing you lost in you
how to avoid the tedium of getting lost?

You play with your hands, nervous
and I bleed the memories, painful;
this game will hold much more vulgar?

I cannot contain your tears, no more;
and it hurts my bones your repentance
here I go, here I leave with a goodbye.

In your eyes absent, the current false
to walk between breast auctioned, incoherent
you're left with nothing between your fingers.

I, I turn around, to commit suicide, far
where no reason and no claims
where you're deadly poison and not transitory.

Viviana Nevárez

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

• Me llaman puta •

• Deberían ser ilegales tus caderas •

• De locura nocturna •